I'm back!

My last post got 20 views which I have to say surprised me as I was expecting zero.
I'm now sixteen, as my birthday was July 7th so thats the difference in me over these past few months.
I love youtubers and youtube culture, and i was inspired to do this by people like Zoella and Niomi Smart.
I'm just learning how to do all this, but i will get better and i would appreciate a follow!

I start Sixth form on friday, to do my A-levels, so i wish good luck to anyone who is starting a new school, or university or even just moving up a year in high school!
Back soon
Anna

Comments

  1. Hey Anna! Good luck on your blogging/youtube journey :)

    I run a blog with my BF if you want to check it out: Bf Gf Does Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      I have looked at your blog and its lovely!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've just started blogging too and I start sixth form tomorrow. Great blog so far, would you have a look at mine? ♥

    http://blueprintofagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated b-day! Zoella and Niomi Start are amazing! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment